Water Tank Inspection/Engineering Services
Are you looking for Water Tank Inspection Services?
KTA is a fully integrated engineering and tank inspection company specializing in both industrial and municipal water storage facilities. Our corrosion coatings laboratory coupled with our PhD’s in Material Science and Public Health, CIH’s, CSP and multiple Professional Engineers, provide a one stop shop to all your coating and Environmental, Health and Safety needs. We utilize industry best practices and our experience in the industrial storage tank market to provide long lasting solutions for the municipal water tank market.
See full details on KTA’s Water Tank Inspection/Engineering Services at the bottom of this webpage.
KTA's Water Tank Inspection Capabilities Include:
- Full-Time NACE Certified Coatings Inspectors
- Full-Time AWS Welding Inspectors with NDE Certifications
- Tank Maintenance and Rehabilitation Engineering
- Pre-Maintenance Evaluations
- Review of Contractor Drawings/Submittals
- Maintenance Prioritization
- Antenna Installation on Water Towers
- Observation of the Contractor’s Workmanship
- Preparation of Specifications
- New Tank and Tank Rehabilitation Design
- Coating Consulting
- Structural/Failure Analysis
- Seismic Evaluation and Retrofit Design
- Leak Prevention and Secondary Containment Engineering
- Expert Witness and Dispute Resolution
- Industry Leadership