Company culture is defined as the total sum of the values, customs, traditions, and meanings that make a company unique. At KTA, there is a specific collection of values and accepted norms that define our culture and define the way we interact with each other and everyone we deal with.
- Act with integrity and always promote ethical practices; Never misrepresent the facts.
- Admit mistakes immediately and take corrective action to resolve issues.
- Demonstrate actions that reflect positively on the company and set a good example for others.
- Maintain employee and client confidentiality by using discretion with sensitive data.
- Give and accept feedback in a positive, professional manner.
- Resolve problems at the source before involving others.
- Approach your work with enthusiasm.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and support for the company and its initiatives.
- Share your knowledge with others and encourage the exchange of ideas.
- Know your clients and go the extra mile to meet their needs.
- Become knowledgeable about all KTA services.
- Participate in company activities, committees, and fundraising efforts.
- Put the needs of the Company/your Department above your own.
- Give 100% to every task and double check your work for accuracy.
- Meet deadlines consistently.
- Show up on time, ready to work & willing to do whatever it takes.
- Make yourself available to assist others; always ask what else can I do?
- Know your job, the project requirements, and client objectives.
- Manage your work effectively and efficiently.
- Aid in resolving issues and in turn, help improve processes.
- Act in a way that upholds KTA’s reputation and values.
- Respect your fellow co-owners and our clients. Demonstrate innovation, suggest new ideas, ask questions, and offer opinions.
- Respond to client queries in a timely, responsive manner.
- Use proper personal protective equipment at all times.
- Know and follow KTA’s policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate effective teamwork.
- Engage in industry associations to enhance your professional development and promote KTA; participate in continuing education sessions to stay current.
Leadership at KTA recognizes that management cannot dictate individual values and norms. However, we create a work environment and personally demonstrate standards of behavior that specifically reflect our core values.
These values provide our managers with the framework and norms about acceptable behaviors used to achieve business goals. Our values also prescribe appropriate behavior for all employees while carrying out their assignments and working with one another.