Cathodic Protection Services
Are You Looking for Cathodic Protection Services?
KTA-Tator and Elzly Technology Corporation are proud to offer cathodic protection and stray current mitigation services for a wide range of underground, underwater, and concrete-encased infrastructure assets!
Our corrosion professionals have you covered where coatings are not enough. We provide a complete battery of services from design through maintenance and all steps in between. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Cathodic Protection (CP) Design
- Stray Current Evaluation
- Supervision and QA Support on Installation
- Post-Construction Testing
- Commissioning Testing
- Periodic Survey Testing
- Pipeline Integrity Management
We Offer These Services on All Manner of Structures that can be Cathodically Protected:
- Steel Pipeline
- Ductile and Cast-Iron Pipeline
- Steel Rebar Encased in Concrete
- Bridge Supports
- Above-Grade Storage Tanks
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Pilings, Sheet Pilings, and Waterfront Structures
Our staff is friendly and knowledgeable, with over 70 years of experience. Our cathodic protection staff is equipped with NACE CP1, CP3, and CP4 certifications on our resumes. We can help you with all your corrosion control needs that go above and beyond coatings.
CP Equipment Repair and Certification
412-788-1300 Ext. 128