Paint and Coatings Consultants
Are you Looking for Coating Failure Investigations, Paint System Recommendations, or Painting Specification Preparation?
KTA’s services benefit any industry employing high performance protective coatings and linings or architectural coatings for the protection of assets from the adverse effects of corrosion and weathering. KTA’s team of industry recognized professionals offers industrial and commercial markets solutions to corrosion protection and aesthetic challenges through superior analysis of coatings performance and paint application problems. Our senior consultants also provide both testifying and non-testifying expert witness services including document review, field and laboratory investigations, expert opinions, depositions and trial testimony.
KTA's Paint and Coatings
- Coating Failure Investigations
- Paint System Recommendations
- Painting Specification Preparation
- Testifying and Non-Testifying Expert Witness
- Document Review
- Field Laboratory Investigations
- Expert Opinions
- Trial Testimony
- Many More Services
Why Use KTA On Your Next Project?
KTA was founded in 1949 as an independent organization for evaluating the performance of protective coatings in corrosive environments. Today, KTA remains an innovative leader in coatings consulting with consultants who are active in professional societies, contribute technical articles, make presentations, and hold leadership positions on industry committees. The average KTA consultant has a B.S. degree in chemical engineering, chemistry or another physical science, and SSPC Protective Coatings Specialist certification. Equally important, KTA consultants are backed by the collective insights of a professional staff of over 15 other consultants and laboratory professionals with over 250 years of combined experience in the coatings industry. The full knowledge and expertise of this group can be brought to bear on resolving even the most complex coatings issue.
KTA’s Paint and Coatings Consultants:
- Are active in professional societies
- Contribute technical articles
- Make presentations
- Hold leadership positions on industry committees
- Are backed by the collective insights of a professional staff of over 15 other consultants and laboratory professionals with over 250 years of combined experience in the coatings industry